Get involved where you are
Refusing that some live in precariousness and poverty also involves simple gestures that each person as a citizen can do in their neighborhood, their work, their associative commitments, with their neighbors, their family or in their community…
- Offer moments of encounter to those around you and to others where they can share ideas and commitments to eradicate poverty.
- Talk about the experiences and approaches of the movement around you.
- Create events or fundraisers for our actions such as the Street Library, the Festival of Learnings or the People’s university Fourth World and the development of projects such as the World Day for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty which has held on October 17 every year.
- Organize at home or in a theater in the neighborhood the presentation of a film making people understand what people living in great precariousness are going through and think together about the actions to be taken to fight against exclusion (videos by Unheards voices, Joseph L’Insoumis)
- Follow ATD Fourth World on social networks to stay informed of progress in the fight against poverty.
- Share situations of injustice and exclusion that you witness as well as gestures and actions of solidarity that you take or that you discover around you.
Other opportunities are possible according to the talents, knowledge and availability of each. Do not hesitate to let us know and we will do them justice!
Let us know how you would like to get involve in the contact section.