ATD Fourth World regularly publishes various reports or documents which are tools for reflection, mobilization and action against poverty. Here are several of those.
Many of these sources are only in French.
Publications in Quebec
Reports and documents
- Annual reports (in French) : each year, ATD Fourth World Canada publishes its annual report which reports on the fights and actions carried out in Quebec.
- Newsletters (in French) : four times a year, we publish a newsletter, which can be received by post or email.
- All the tools of the campaign against misconceptions of 2014 in Quebec, and in particular the handbook against misconceptions (in French).
- The ÉQUIsanTÉ report (2015) (in French), a participatory research project carried out by members of ATD Fourth World in Quebec, many of whom have experience of poverty, researchers and health professionals. There is also an article published in the scientific journal International Journal For Equity in Health.
- The brief addressed to the Review Commission on project bill 20 (2015) (in French), the law promoting access to family medicine services.
- The brief Réussir la protection de la jeunesse avec les familles vulnérables (2019) (in French), submitted to the Laurent Commission.
- All our press release (in French) published in Quebec.
- All the videos published by ATD Fourth World Canada gathered on one page.
- A 10 min video (in French) which presents the Fourth World People’s University of Quebec.
Reports and documents
- Les Editions Quart Monde is the editorial branch of the ATD Fourth World Movement. Their aim is to make known the life and thoughts of the most disadvantaged families in the world, by giving them a voice as directly as possible. The complete catalog of editions is online. Some books are available at the Fourth World house in Montreal and can be purchased or borrowed.
- The website of the Joseph Wresinski Archives and Research Center (founder of ATD Fourth World) which brings together all the written documents (monographs, periodicals, reports) that ATD Fourth World has published since the early 1960s: a gold mine!
- La Revue Quart Monde (in French) is the quarterly journal of the Movement, which aims to establish and nurture a current of thought stemming from the lives of the poorest.
- Le journal d’ATD Quart Monde (formerly Feuille de route) is a monthly published by ATD Fourth World France.
- The texts relating to international advocacy and dissertation and research work of ATD Fourth World International.
- The international reports of the International Movement achieved each year.
- The Hidden Dimensions of Poverty Research, research conducted by ATD Fourth World in collaboration with the University of Oxford on poverty indicators.
- The report Extrême pauvreté et gouvernance mondiale, an Cahier de propositions to consult or download for a global governance that places the participation of the poorest at the heart of the system.
- The report Pour une écologie qui ne laisse personne de coté, a reflection on the economic, health and social crises seen by ATD Fourth World.
- ATD Fourth World International website : www.atd-fourthworld.org/
- ATD Fourth World national websites in different countries : see contact page
- The website of the Forum on Overcoming Extreme Poverty (17 October) : https://overcomingpoverty.org/
- The Joseph Wresinski Foundation website : www.joseph-wresinski.org/en/
- The Tapori website (childhood branch of ATD Fourth World) : https://en.tapori.org/
- The website of the Collectif pour un Québec sans pauvreté, which campaigns for the proper application of measures to eradicate poverty : www.pauvrete.qc.ca/
- The collection of 1001 stories that show that poverty is not inevitable, produced as part of the Stop Poverty 2017 campaign : https://1001histoires.atd-quartmonde.org/
- The website of the Global Call to Action Against Poverty : https://gcap.global/
- A large number videos are available on the ATD Fourth World International website.
- ATD Fourth World also has a Youtube channel.
- The website Unheard Voices, a web-documentary in 40 clips on the citizen participation of the poorest, to meet activists committed against poverty, from Bolivia to France and Tanzania, from Brooklyn to Dakar and Manila.
- « Joseph l’insoumis » (in French), a film by Caroline Glorion inspired by the life of Father Joseph Wresinski, founder of ATD Fourth World.
- The videos of the songs Lutter encore and With my two hands I can change the world.
- The podcast Dignity Voice, of the International Committee of the 17 October, carried out for the 30th anniversary of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty of the United Nations.
- The ATD Fourth World Podcast (France) which gives a voice to those who commit to ending extreme poverty and building a fairer society.